You may know a lot about the end-user features on Instagram. Instagram has over 25 M business accounts, and competition is fierce. You have included Instagram for your current marketing strategy.
- Monthly 2M advertisers and marketers use Instagram.
- The top 100 brands on Instagram have seen more engagement rates.
- Compared to Facebook’s engagement rate (0.17%), the average rate of Instagram’s engagement is 4.3%.
- 66% of the users on Instagram say that they use the platform to interact with popular and unpopular brands, and most of them are gaining automatic Instagram likes to interact well with their audience.
- Every single day, Instagram has 500M stories.
- The engagement rate of Stories on Instagram is 7%.
- 91% of Instagram users say that they use this platform to follow their interests(at least one).
- The best-reported interests of Instagram users are drink and food (43%), music (44%), travel (45%).
BUSINESS ESSENTIALS TO KNOW ON INSTAGRAM
You should set your tips for social media before you dive into some business essentials for Instagram. Just ask your client:
- What do you want to achieve on Instagram?
- What are you doing on Instagram?
- How will your channel on Instagram be different from your Facebook channel?
Before you start posting, incorporate your social media marketing strategy into Instagram with clear and best style guidelines.
TIPS FOR YOUR INSTAGRAM MARKETING STRATERGY
- Make sure that you download the Instagram application on your mobile and sign up for your account with a business email address so that your Instagram account won’t be linked to your personal account on Facebook.
- You can switch your already created personal account to a professional account… From your setting option, click – > account and then click on the switch to a professional account to access this feature.
- Unless you add the “Opera” browser, you cannot manage Instagram via desktop. You can manage your Instagram account on your desktop with the help of the “Opera” browser. It is a time saver for various agencies that need to upload clients’ photos from a Drive, Dropbox, and server.
- Entering your business name in your profile can make the users see the Instagram profile associated with your brand and business. Then create a unique username for your profile.
- Your profile picture on Instagram will be synonymous with your brand or business logo. The profile pictures on Instagram are cropped into a circle automatically, so leaving some white space around your picture or logo will look better.
- One hundred fifty characters are available for Instagram bio; within those characters, you have to summarize your bio. Include a clickable URL if you have a business website. Use some hashtags that are relevant to your business.
- Monitor your Instagram comments for your posts because having comments for posts is a goal.
- You can also link your personal Instagram account or other social media account link.
INSTAGRAM MARKETING TIPS
Get your posts with right sizes, add one or more (multiple) images), adding filters, get more Instagram filters for your posts, get on Instagram Television(IGTV), the timing for those video posts, learn how to use Instagram stories, check out the boomerang option, maintain the consistency of your brands, add captions to your posts, make a collage of photos, recycle the videos from your other social media accounts, be mindful about the length of your captions, maintaining the voice of your brand, ask some questions with your audience, using of emojis, add a strong and best CTA, using the right type and relevant hashtags, tag other accounts in your posts.